Collector of Revenue
PO Box 7
Monticello MO 63457
Lewis County Courthouse
100 E. Lafayette
Monticello, MO 63457
Collector Of Revenue
Lindsey Lay, Collector
Collects current & delinquent real estate and personal property taxes
Collects current & delinquent drainage district taxes
Sells county merchant licenses & auctioneer licenses
Provides the public with information about county taxes
Conduct annual tax certificate sale.
Pay taxes online at: https://www.msbpay.com/LewisCountyCollector/
Each individual bill needs to be paid in full. We DO NOT accept partial payment. If you have questions, please call our office.
- Taxes and fees for the oldest year(s) must be paid first.
- A 2.19% convenience fee will be charged for credit card payments using Visa, Mastercard, American Express or Discover.
- A 1.79% convenience fee will be charged for debit card payments using Visa, Mastercard.
- There is $0.10 convenience fee charged for payments using electronic checks (eCheck).
- You will have the opportunity to review the total amount due with the convenience fee prior to payment submission.
- You will receive a confirmation number for today's payment. Please retain it for your records. It may take up to 5 business days to receive the paid tax receipt used to renew your license at the DMV.
You May Reach Collector at 573-767-5438 or By Filling Out Form Below