Collector of Revenue
PO Box 7
Monticello MO 63457
Lewis County Courthouse
100 E. Lafayette
Monticello, MO 63457
Collector Of Revenue
Lindsey Lay, Collector
Collects current & delinquent real estate and personal property taxes
Collects current & delinquent drainage district taxes
Sells county merchant licenses & auctioneer licenses
Provides the public with information about county taxes
Conduct annual tax certificate sale.
Pay taxes online at: https://www.msbpay.com/LewisCountyCollector/
Each individual bill needs to be paid in full. We DO NOT accept partial payment. If you have questions, please call our office.
Please note that payments tendered through this portal will be assessed a one-time convenience fee as shown below:
- Taxes and fees for the oldest year(s) must be paid first.
- A 2.19% convenience fee will be charged for credit card payments using Visa, Mastercard, American Express or Discover.
- A 1.79% convenience fee will be charged for debit card payments using Visa, Mastercard.
- There is $0.10 convenience fee charged for payments using electronic checks (eCheck).
- You will have the opportunity to review the total amount due with the convenience fee prior to payment submission.
- You will receive a confirmation number for today's payment. Please retain it for your records. It may take up to 5 business days to receive the paid tax receipt used to renew your license at the DMV.
While you will be paying fees to Lewis County, the full amount of the convenience fee is passed to Municipal Services Bureau (MSB) as the provider of this online payment service.
You May Reach Collector at 573-767-5438 or By Filling Out Form Below